Reap the Benefits of User Satisfaction
Are you confident your users are satisfied?
Look at how many support tickets you’ve received over the last month. Are you still certain?
It’s doubtful that users will report their level of satisfaction unprompted. Luckily, there’s an intuitive method of measuring user satisfaction that doesn’t rely on self-reporting, and it’s based on support ticket data. Numbers prove that as support tickets decrease, user satisfaction levels increase.
What are the benefits of higher user satisfaction?
- Your platforms become more valuable and system usage increases. You’ve already paid for the digital tools and the employees to operate them. Now, make sure you’re reaping their value in full. Don’t pay for something your employees don’t want to use.
- Productivity grows and projects remain on track. When users are familiar and satisfied with the software they’re using, their focus can shift from operating a platform to completing tasks with efficiency and excellence. In turn, their workload will remain manageable and their satisfaction levels high.
- Errors decrease. Once users have mastered a platform, the process of completing a task simplifies. This makes for more thorough work and a much smaller margin of error.
- You can reduce spending on training and see increased user retention. That’s right; less training can actually lead to better performance. As users retain more, they’ll work better, faster and smarter – and help each other do the same.
- Lower support costs. As users become less frustrated with your digital platforms, their need for support will decrease. You’ll spend less time and money providing support and see better results (and revenue) to boot.
How can you decrease support tickets to experience the benefits of increased user satisfaction?
The answer is simple. JumpSeat. Our user-curated guides enable learning while doing, naturally reducing support tickets and driving user satisfaction upwards. Get started today!